Friday, March 13, 2009

Training Trip To Italy March 2009!













I have recently returned from a trip to train with Giuseppe Sensei in Italy, and what a few days it was!

As always we trained very hard, and I was looked after by my friends.

On the sunday Sensei had organised a seminar where I taught around 30 fellow martial artists - Sensei then taught some Tuite methods which were very interesting.


The karate was top quality, and I have now formed an important direct link for myself and dojo with Giuseppe Sensei accepting me as a direct student for Seito Matsumura Karate/Kobujutsu.

I enjoyed training with all the students, my Sempai and Sensei and look forward to our next trip to Italy in June/July, and to our Italian friends coming to England in October.


Thankyou Bushido Academy - Ciao Ciao !


Jim

No comments: